- Compact, pocket-size thermometer goes anywhere fast-response readings are needed
- Shockproof, mini-size thermometer is ideal lab assistant for all plant and field applications
- Probe range (supplied with unit): –40 to 250°C continuous or 300°C short-term; uses all Type-K thermocouples; dual probes allow two tests to be monitored simultaneously
Expanded-range, fast-response, and one-switch operation make it the perfect routine thermometer. Two probes allow simultaneous monitoring of two tests. This thermometer is designed for simple operation. Three-position switch indicates probe 1, probe 2, or off. Uses all Type-K thermocouples
- Temperature Range is –40 to 2000°F or –40 to 1200°C
- Probe range (supplied with unit): –40 to 250°C continuous or 300°C short-term
- Resolution is 1°
- Meter only accuracy is ±(1°C + 1%) from 0 to 750°C.
- Size is 3 x 5 x 1 inch
- Weight is 4 ounces
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from s ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Supplied with Traceable® Certificate, two fast-response Type-K beaded sensors with 4-foot cable, and 9-volt battery.