0.5mL, 1.5mL, & 2.0mL
Premium quality microcentrifuge tubes with attached snap caps. The polypropylene (PP) tubes are resistant to most chemical reagents and can be autoclaved at 121°C. Each tube is molded with precise graduation marks for accurate measurements.
- Variety—Now available in 3 volumes: 0.5mL, 1.5mL, and 2.0mL as well as 8 colors (amber, blue, green, natural, orange, red, violet, and yellow).
- Value—Efficient, automated production reduces cost and assures high quality.
- Quality—Tubes are made from USP Class VI medical grade polypropylene with excellent clarity.
- Certified—Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room and certified to be free of RNase and DNase, DNA, and pyrogens.
- Innovative packaging—Supplied in a resealable, tamper evident self-standing bags.
- Simplicity—Tubes are graduated with frosted marking areas and have pierceable caps.