Kimax® culture tube intended primarily for use in the testing of milk for the presence of bacteria by the methylene blue reductase test.
- Smooth, fire-polished rim
- Graduation line is located at the 10 mL level.
- Durable white ceramic enamel marking spot
- Described in APHA Standard Methods for the Examination of Dairy Products
- Designed from ASTM Specification E982, Type II requirements
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type 1 and ASTM E438, Type 1, Class A requirements