Easily visualize samples through the transparent polystyrene of the Nalgene™ Sterile Conical-Bottom Centrifuge Bottle, an economical and disposable solution for low-speed, large-volume cell harvesting, pelleting and protein purification. Well suited for sterile cell cuture applications these conical-bottom centrifuge bottles are the perfect fit with Thermo Scientific Fiberlite™ carbon fiber rotors. Bottles are individually wrapped and ready to use.
- For use in low-speed refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges up to 5800 x g.
- Gamma-radiation sterilized and individually wrapped
- Molded-in graduations to assist with volume measurements
- For proper performance, bottles must be filled to at least 80% of total capacity
- Must be used with Nalgene adapter for conical-bottom centrifuge bottles (7-DS3126-0175).