Easily view contents using strong, transparent Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed Polycarbonate Centrifuge Tubes, available with sealing caps for use up to 50,000 x g.
- Can withstand temperatures from -135° to +135°C
- Round bottom to fit high speed rotors
- Can be used up to 50,000 x g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges
- Come with PP sealing caps with silicone gaskets for extra leak protection when spinning >10,000 x g or spinning hazardous materials
- Autoclavable and transparent
Sealing caps also sold separately for 30 and 50mL sizes.
Autoclaving repeatedly will shorten the life of polycarbonate tubes. Tubes must be filled to at least 80% capacity for proper performance.