Easily view the contents of contact-clear Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed PPCO Centrifuge Tubes with Sealing Caps. The tubes feature excellent mechanical strength.
- Greater chemical resistance than polycarbonate
- Can be autoclaved repeatedly—last longer than polycarbonate tubes under conditions of repeated autoclaving
- Can be used up to 50,000 x g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges; 7-3139-0050 can be used up to 100,605 x g
- Come with polypropylene sealing caps with silicone gaskets for extra leak protection when spinning >10,000 x g or spinning hazardous materials
- Must be filled to 80% of total capacity when centrifuging
Optional sealing-cap assemblies available for selected sizes. Use 7-DS3131-0020 (for 30mL tube) and 7-DS3131-0024 (for 50mL Tube). Actual brim capacity of 7-3139-0050 is 42mL.