Easily view contents using strong, transparent Nalgene™ Oak Ridge Polysulfone Centrifuge Tubes, featuring enhanced resistance to acids and bases. Tubes are available with sealing caps.
- Round bottoms to fit high speed rotors
- Transparent with straw-colored cast
- Can be used up to 50,000 x g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges
- 7-3115-0030 and 7-3115-0050 include polypropylene linerless screw closures — easy to clean and provides leakproof performance under ordinary use for most spins up to 10,000 x g
- For leakproof assurance >10,000 x g use with sealing cap assembly (sold separately)
Sealing cap assembly sold separately (Cat. No. 7-DS3131-series). Cat. No. 7-3115-0050 has a brim capacity of only 42mL but is designed to fit standard rotor.
Must be filled to 80% of total capacity for centrifugation