Conduct high-speed centrifugation of aggressive chemicals with Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed Centrifuge Tubes, specifically suited for chloroform and phenol extractions in refrigerated machines up to 50,000 x g.
- PTFE FEP, Tefzel™ ETFE screw closure
- Can withstand temperatures from -100° to +150°C
- Leakproof Tefzel™ ETFE closures prevent material loss under ordinary use for most spins <10,000 x g
- Sealing caps available for 30mL and 50mL size to assure leakproof service especially at high speeds >10,000 x g or when spinning hazardous materials
- Autoclavable/Biohazard/Leakproof/PTFE FEP
Optional sealing caps available — 7-DS3131-0020 (for 30mL tube) and 7-DS3131-0024 (for 50mL tube). Cat. No. 7-3114-0050 has a brim capacity of only 42mL but is designed to fit standard rotor.
Note: Must be filled to 100% of total capacity for centrifugation.
IMPORTANT: Nalgene™ Oak Ridge centrifuge tubes are supplied with a linerless, non-contaminating screw closure. Those items described as leakproof will not leak during ordinary use. To assure leakproof service, especially at speeds greater than 10,000 x g or when spinning hazardous materials, Nalgene™ sealing cap assemblies are recommended.