Precision™ shaking water baths support a range of sensitive life science and QA/QC applications, from warming fragile reagents to tissue culturing and genetics sequencing. Easily clean and maintain your bath with the new coil-free interior. Precision™ shaking water baths are available in 15L and 27L capacities.
The Precision™ shallow form shaking water bath has a capacity of 15L with a removable tray that provides a depth of 3.5" for use with smaller sample containers.
Precision™ Dubnoff shaking water baths are designed specifically for applications that require your samples to be incubated in a controlled atmosphere. This bath has a 15L capacity and a depth of 3.5". One large and two small gassing hoods are included with each bath along with the gable cover.
- Easily clean and maintain bath with new coil-free design
- Optimize scheduling with auto-on and auto-off timers
- Help prevent bath overheating and damage with low-fluid protection
- Conveniently save commonly used settings with four temperature and shaking speed presets
- Help protect your work with audible alarms
- Easily operate and monitor with icon-based graphical display
- Accommodate taller labware with new hinged lid and extended height
- Features next-generation shaker motor
- Baths come with stainless steel gable cover, shaking tray, and rubber duck
- Adjustable shaking speed from 30 to 200 oscillations per minute
- UL Listed and CE Marked
|Temp. Range||Temp. Stability/Uniformity|
|Amb. +5°C to 100°C||±0.1°C / ±0.05°C @ 70°C|