Axygen® Impermamat AxyMats™ sealing mats minimize evaporation in a wide range of temperatures in PCR and storage applications. ImpermaMats are chemically resistant, reusable sealing mats, that provide a high degree of confidence. For storage applications involving more aggressive solvents, they contain no adhesives or extractable to contaminate samples. Made of research-grade silicone, they can be autoclaved, and following a bleach wash and ethanol rinse protocol, they can also be reused.
- Contains no adhesives, no extractables to contaminate samples
- Tight seal to the plate, no sample evaporation or well-to-well contamination
- Usable within wide temperature range from -80°C up to +121°C
- High contrast alphanumeric grid for easy well identification
- Compatibility: P-5ML-48-C
- For use with 48 well deep well plates