The Cleanware™ Pipette Rinsing System for pipette cleaning and storage has an effective, reliable design that ensures safe, efficient operation. Available in a complete system or in individual components.
- Pipette Rinsers provides a simple, automatic method for rinsing large numbers of pipettes at one time
- High level water entry provides an air gap between the maximum water level and the end of the water inlet tube ensuring safe and efficient operation
- "Tube within a tube" siphoning system assures rapid, complete and automatic siphoning and refilling over a wide range of inlet water pressures and flow rates
- Minimizes the danger of siphon stalling at certain water inflow rates and prevents any possible backflow into the potable water supply in the event of a pressure interruption
- Leak-proof, polyethylene Pipette Jars store and soak pipettes and will withstand all common cleaning solutions at room temperature, including sulfuric acid/dichromate
- Pipette Baskets, filled with pipettes, fit into the corresponding size jar; cut-out hand grips for easy handling; gusher holes provide quick drainage when lifted from a soaking jar; foam disk on the bottom cushions pipette tips to prevent breakage
- Includes 30.5cm (12") long piece of 2.5cm (1") I.D. drain tube and 1.5M (5ft) of 12.5mm (½") I.D. flexible water inlet tube