Eppendorf's twin.tec™ PCR Plates LoBind improve recovery of nucleic acids by reducing their absorption to the tube wall. A combination of special manufacturing technologies and selected polypropylene batches ensures nearly 100% recovery of DNA/RNA molecules-without surface coating to eliminate the risk of sample contamination.
twin.tec™ PCR Plates LoBind are batch-tested and certified by an independent laboratory to be free from DNA, DNase, RNase, and PCR inhibitors.
- LoBind material guarantees maximum sample recovery for improved assay results
- One-piece design: combining a polycarbonate frame and polypropylene wells for optimum performance
- Extremely thin-walled polypropylene wells guarantee optimum heat transfer to the sample
- Exceptionally solid and torque-resistant polycarbonate frame
- OptiTrack® matrix for faster sample identification and fewer pipetting errors
- Raised well rims for effective sealing, also reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Available with barcode (upon request)
- Ideal for quantitative real-time PCR as well