Complete these forms for your Pipette Calibration!
Pipette calibration, validation, service, and repair for all makes and models of pipettes, pipette aids, repeaters, and bottle top dispensers.
Level 2 – R&D / Academic
Choose level 2 Service when you need a quality calibration but do not need "as found" or "as left" documentation certificates for every pipette. A summary report is provided listing pipette information, ID information, calibration dates, and pass/fail status.
Level 3 – GLP compliant
Choose Level 3 Service when you need individual calibration certificates listing "As Left" data. Summary report is provided to accompany individual certificates.
Level 4 – GLP / GMP compliant
Choose Level 4 Service when you need individual calibration certificates listing both "As Found" as well as "As Left" data. Summary report is provided to accompany individual certificates.
All Service Levels Include
• Disassembly, cleaning, and inspection of every pipette
• Installation of new seals and o-rings every time service is performed (applicable makes/models)
• Lubricate necessary parts
• Pipettes calibrated to manufacturers’ specifications
• Barcoded sticker affixed to every pipette. 2 customizable ID fields are located on sticker.
• Six month warranty
• Toll free technical support
• Service reminders when pipettes are due for calibration