Globe Scientific’s CryoClear™ vials are designed for cryogenic storage and transport of biological specimens at temperatures as low as -196°C.
The vials feature an innovative screw cap that is co-molded with a layer of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). This special process provides the leak-proof benefits of an o-ring, while eliminating the risk of contamination and sample loss associated with the use of separate o-rings. Each vial is printed with a unique barcode that may be used for automated data collection, accurate sample inventory or to conceal the sample's identity.
- Enhanced cap features a star socket designed specifically for use with automated capping/decapping equipment
- White writing surface for specimen identification
- Printed graduations for accurate measurements
- Vials and caps are autoclavable
- Produced from medical grade raw materials that will not discolor after re-sterilizing
- Tamper evident packaging
- Self-standing tubes interlock in Globe workstation racks
Note: Not to be used in the liquid phase of liquid nitrogen.
Produced from Medical Grade Polypropylene, Polyethylene and TPE. Non-Pyrogenic, Non-Cytotoxic, Non-Mutagenic, Heavy Metals Free, BSE/TSE Free. RNase, DNase, ATP, and Human DNA free.