Quartz-crystal design is accurate to 0.0005%—over 100 times more accurate than other stopwatches. Resolution is 0.01 second. Times to 9 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, and 99 hundredths. Precise, Traceable® timing for enzyme tests, viscosity measurements, animal studies, and all timed lab tests. Made for scientists in industrial, educational, hospital, and governmental labs who insist on the finest instrumentation. Engineered for ease of operation, accuracy, and reliability.
- Stopwatch functions: single action, time out, cumulative split, interval split, continuous roll-over timing.
- Features eight recallable memories, plus fastest and slowest lap times.
- Repeat timer provides repeat function of countdown alarm timing.
- Dual display shows cumulative and interval split.
- Display count box shows how many times the cycle has been repeated.
- Set countdown time from 10 hours to 1 second. When zero is reached, timer alarms and repeats. countdown from the programmed time. Repeat cycle automatically continues until stopped.
- LCD screen continually displays time remaining to zero.
Tough, water-resistant ABS plastic case features tongue and groove craftsmanship and O-ring construction to seal out moisture, dust, and fumes encountered in harsh lab, plant, or field environments.
To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Also supplied with 48" lanyard and battery.