Celltreat's NEW Best Value Serological Pipets have enhanced features with a lower cost.
- All serological pipets are manufactured to the ASTM Standard Specification for Serological Pipets E-934; Accuracy is ±2%
- Bi-directional (positive and negative) graduations are printed in bold easy-to-read ink
- Premium material barrier plug
- Color coded stripes and packaging enable quick volume identification
- Printed indicator arrow for quickly locating negative graduations when using a pipet controller
- 10mL Wide Tip Serological Pipet for viscous solutions – Wide Tip opening is 4x larger than standard 10mL pipet
- 25 & 50mL pipets feature an anti-drip tip for accurate delivery
- All serological pipets are supplied sterile (gamma irradiated) and individually wrapped
NEW! Serological Pipets are now available in double case quantities:
- Double case serological pipets offer price savings
- Save up to 65% on shipping costs
- Reduce your order frequency and cardboard waste
Some Celltreat serological pipets have been discontinued. Please see the new and improved replacement pipets below.