Kimax® Pink Colorware flasks are brighter in appearance than traditional glassware with white markings. These flasks are also commonly used to help reduce cross-contamination and for easy identification of glassware between labs.
- All flasks have durable, colored, ceramic enamel scales to indicate approximate volumes at various levels
- Tops are reinforced and tooled with a rounded finish, containing more glass to give them maximum mechanical strength
- Body is thick-walled, with a long tapered outside contour to minimize chipping when struck or rubbed together
- Designed from ASTM Specification E1404, Type I, Class I requirements
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements