Autoclavable serum vials are ideally suited for the handling, containment, and storage of a variety of liquids including reagents, vaccines, blood plasma, culture media, chromatography samples and more.
- Special design provides extra strength for freeze-drying applications
- Serum vials are lighter in weight than molded bottles, with more closely held tolerances and uniformity of glass
- Special blowback design provides ease use for lyophillization stoppers
- Aluminum seals, stoppers, and septa are available separately
- Manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate amber glass conforming to ASTM E438, Type I requirements