A unique valve prevents pressure build-up eliminating potentially dangerous chemical drips. Bottles are pre-printed with the Chemical name and formula, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Section 704 Four-color Diamond, health hazards, Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number, and suggested protective clothing and equipment.
- Valve allows dispensing of wash bottle in an upright or inverted position.
- Wide mouth 53mm (2") bottle for easy refilling.
- Translucent LDPE bottles; Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm
- Color-coded polypropylene closures aid in quick and easy identification.
- Provides compliance with OSHA requirements outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.
- 250 & 500mL - 4/bag, 1000mL - 2/bag; assortment is 6 per bag, includes one each: Acetone, Bleach, Distilled Water, Ethanol, Isopropanol, and LYOB (Label Your Own Bottle).
- Note: Use LYOB only with solvents compatible with LDPE and PP.