Right-to-Know Safety-Labeled Wash Bottles feature a wide mouth (53mm) for easy refilling. Bottles are pre-printed with the Chemical name and formula, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Section 704 Four-color Diamond, health hazards, Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number, and suggested protective clothing and equipment.
- Translucent LDPE bottles; Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm; Toluene is red LDPE bottle
- Color-coded polypropylene closures aid in quick and easy identification
- Provides compliance with OSHA requirements outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
- 500mL - 4/bag, 1000mL - 4/bag; assortment is 6 per bag, includes one each: Acetone, Bleach, Distilled Water, Ethanol, Isopropanol, and LYOB
- Note: Use LYOB (Label Your Own) only with solvents compatible with LDPE