Ensure contamination-free dispensing with Nalgene™ FEP Solvent Wash Bottles, useful for trace element work. These phthalate-free bottles offer excellent chemical resistance and are molded entirely of fluoropolymers. Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof service. The precision-molded tip provides a straight, steady stream and ultimate control without sputtering.
- With Tefzel™ ETFE screw closure/stem and draw tube
- Demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to nearly any chemical in your lab including solvents—won't become brittle or crack
- Inert fluoropolymer construction is low in extractables and low binding—useful for trace element work
- Tip can be cut back to provide increased flow
- Tight fit of draw tube and closure prevents separation when squeezing bottle