Freeze samples effectively with impact-resistant Thermo Scientific Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Polycarbonate Bottles with Closure, which are window clear.
- 16 oz. and 0.25 gal. sizes are good for smaller volume applications where contents need to be seen 0.5 and 0.66 gal. sizes can be used as culture vessels for batch, suspension or nonattached roller culturing
- 1 and 2 gal. sizes have built-in shoulder loops for attaching an identification tag
- Excellent impact resistance makes these bottles good for freezer use to -135°C (-211°F)
- Linerless caps provide the ultimate in leakproof protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks or contaminate your reagents
- Includes leakproof polypropylene screw caps
Note: Before autoclaving, completely disengage threads or remove cap. Autoclave empty. Repeated autoclaving will shorten the bottle life.