These Kimax®-35 bottles are designed from the requirements for milk dilution bottles given in the "Standard Methods for the Examination of Dairy Products," published by the American Public Health Association.
- Bottles have a square cross-section
- Cat.No. 6-14250-200 has a wide appeal for general use, especially water sampling, milk dilutions, and tissue culture work
- Cat.No. 6-14915-160 has a smooth marking spot
- Autoclavable to 121 °C without preconditioning
- Replacement cap is Cat.No. 6-14255-28
- Black phenolic screw cap, supplied unattached, has a cemented-in rubber liner and is suitable for autoclaving
- Manufactured from USP Type 1 borosilicate molded glass