Corning's new square polyethylene terephthalate (PET) storage bottles are easier to handle, require less space (13-20%) on the shelf and are ideal for mixing, sampling and storage. PET resin is lightweight, break-resistant and transparent as glass. Bottles use a linerless, one-piece autoclavable orange GL45 threaded polypropylene plug seal cap.
- Good for storage of media, buffers and other aqueous solutions
- Large 37mm opening provides easier access for liquid transfer
- Screened white enamel graduations are easier to read than molded graduations
- Sterilized to SAL 10-6
- Large white marking spot for easier identification and easy opening linear tear packaging
- Individually packaged bottles are sterilized by gamma radiation and are nonpyrogenic