This is a unique, differentiated CELLTREAT product!
Ask your sales rep for a sample to try.
Celltreat® Cell Strainers can be used for many applications including isolating cells and removing clumps or debris. They are compatible with Celltreat® and other standard 50mL centrifuge tubes. The exclusive Pestle design improves manipulation of material in the strainer during operation.
- Polypropylene housing with nylon mesh filter eliminates the need to fabricate filters from gauze, paper, nylon mesh or other materials
- Elongated lip on housing extends beyond edge of centrifuge tube enabling aseptic handling with forceps
- Extended gripping tab on housing for easy handling
- Available in three porosities: 40, 70 & 100µm
- Color coded by mesh porosity for easy identification
- Packaged sterile (gamma irradiated) in individually wrapped peel-to-open paper/plastic wrapper or bulk packed in bags
Convex Pestle head includes molded textured surface to better manipulate material in the cell strainer. 5.5in length for convenient hand manipulation. Packaged sterile (gamma irradiated) individually wrapped on peel-to-open paper/plastic wrapper.