The new BioSpectrometer® from Eppendorf is a compact spectrophotometer for measurements in the UV and Vis range. Spectra can be recorded and individual wavelength measurements can be made in a spectral range of 200 nm to 830 nm. Choose between the BioSpectrometer® basic or the BioSpectrometer® kinetic.
In addition to standard cuvettes such as the Eppendorf UVette®, special microliter measuring cells can be used to measure the most minute volumes. With this option, the Eppendorf BioSpectrometers® cover a wide range of concentrations and volumes in addition to standard laboratory methods.
- Xenon flash lamp with very long service life
- Preprogrammed methods for a quick start
- Guided software process to minimize errors
- Operation directly on the device, no PC necessary
- Large, easy-to-read 5.7" color display
- Storage of measuring results (> 1,000) right in the device
- Integrated data processing option for specific methods
The BioSpectrometer® kinetic model utilizes an integrated Peltier element for temperature control of the cuvette shaft, which is freely selectable from +20°C to +42°C with 0.1°C increments. This means that enzyme and substrate kinetics can be measured directly in the device. No device upgrade with accessories is necessary for temperature control.