More than your standard vortex mixer, the Mortexer™ is uniquely designed with a Multi-Head™ that features a traditional cup head for general purpose mixing, plus holds up to 8 microcentrifuge tubes.
The drive system is balanced with Q-Drive™ technology, providing a smooth vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. This results in quieter, more efficient, and longer lasting operation. Increased speed (up to 3400 rpm) produces an instant vortex of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50mL tubes.
Other features include: "no-walk" suction feet, cold room/incubator compatibility and spill-proof electronic controls. Two year warranty.
- Powerful motor for instant vortexing
- Continuous or "touch" operation
- Variable speed from 200 to 3400 rpm
- Wide variety of accessories
- Cat.No. 26510-BV1000-FLAT: 3" flat head attachment
- Cat.No. 36510-BV1000-COMBO: Combination head for one microplate & microtubes
- Cat.No. 26510-BV1000-H15: Attachment, 12 x 1.5mL, horizontal
- Cat.No. 26510-BV1000-H150: Attachment for 4 x 15mL, horizontal
- Cat.No. 26510-BV1000-H500: Attachment for 2 x 50mL, horizontal