Exectute a variety of applications using the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ VERSA STAR™ DO Module. This versatile dissolved oxygen meter accepts and automatically recognizes Orion™ polarographic and RDO optical/luminescence-based probes. It can be calibrated using water-saturated air, air-saturated water, a Winkler titration or zero point.
Large, color graphic LCD display that shows readings, connections, time, date, sample ID, user ID and calibration information.
- Select from five modules to customize the four channels as you need it.
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 2000 data points with time and date stamp.
- Meter compensates for temperature, salinity with manual input and barometric pressure (automatic or manual).
- Data analysis software is included for transferring stored results or displaying readings in real-time.
- Two USB and RS232 ports make it easy to transfer data and update software.
- Direct Control for two Orion Star™ stirrer probes allow you to mix samples without a stir plate.
- Included electrode arm and newly designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples.
- Included universal power adapter works with almost every AC power source.
- IP54-rated housing handles splashes.
- Three-year meter replacement warranty is included.
- Plain language screen prompts
- Soft keys that update for easy selection
- Multilanguage interface that supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese