Eppendorf Tubes set the standard for simple and safe sample preparation. Medium sample volumes face the issue of needing to be processed with large conical screw-cap tubes that can be impractical, inconvenient, and prone to contamination. Eppendorf's new 5.0mL Tubes with hinged lid fill the gap between existing tube versions and enables the simple and safe processing of sample volumes up to 5.0mL!
- Easier processing of samples up to 5.0mL
- Higher yields in DNA isolation, especially with samples with limited quantity of source material
- Convenient and safe cell culture applications
- Easier sample access lowers the risk of contamination
- Preparation of mastermixes and buffers
- Less storage space needed
- Safe cell and tissue lysis