The compact arium® RO 61316 laboratory water purification system is designed to produce reverse osmosis grade water for general laboratory applications. With production volumes up to 16L/hr and up to a 99% rejection rate of ions, bacteria, organics and viruses, automated RO membrane back flushing and a consistent flow rate, the arium® 61316 is the ideal choice for daily laboratory applications.
The efficient RO membranes reduce water wastage providing maximum water recoveries of up to 55% and a 4 line alphanumeric display provides a constant visual to the quality of the RO water. By the use of an optional closed pressurized tank (30, 50, 70 or 100 liter) the RO product water will be distributed with up to 3.5 bar pressure to the point of use removing the need for an additional pump.
- Simple menu navigation
- Displaying conductivity, rejection rate, tank-level, temperature etc.
- Typical conductivity < 20 µS/cm
- Production capacity up to 380 liter per day
- Easy to change pre-treatment cartridge and RO-modules
- Automatic RO-membrane-back-flush with RO-permeate
- Constant flow rate
- Several alarm functions
- Product water storage in open gravity or closed pressurized tank
- Serial interface RS-232
- PLC interface for external communication
Choose between standalone systems or those complete with tanks and consumables. Complete systems include tank, 2 x RO modules, 2 x pretreatment cartridges and sanitization syringes.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 43 x 48 x 33.4cm
- Electrical Power Requirements: 100-240 V, 50-60Hz
- Minimum/Maxiumum inlet pressure: 1.2/6.8bar, 15/100 psi
- Inlet Feed Water Requirements: Potable tap water feed only
- Temperature: 5°C - 35°C (41°F - 95°F)
- Hardness (max CaCO3): 360 ppm or softened water
- Silt density index: < 3
- Free chlorine: 0.1 ppm
- Turbidity: < 1 NTU
- Iron (total as Fe): < 0.1 ppm