The economical B-Pure™ system provides you the flexibility of designing your own water system for all pretreatment or deionization needs. Choose from single or double holders. The modular design lets you add additional holders when the need exists. If you need pure water of less quality than the NANOpure, E-Pure, or EASYpure II can produce, the B-Pure™ is the right system for you. B-Pure™ produces up to 4 liters per minute, depending upon feedwater quality. Features quarter-turn, quick release canisters and accepts most Barnstead™ cartridges and filters (sold separately). Half size holders utilize smaller cartridges to conserve space.
- Complete with draw-off valve.
- Digital temperature compensated purity meter included.
- Can be ordered with Pura-Lite "Go/No Go" resistivity indicator
1/2 size cartridge holder:
- Up to 2 liters per minute of flow, depending upon feedwater quality.
- Accepts a variety of purification cartridges.
- Easily attaches to existing B-pure systems.
- Small size allows for flexibility in mounting location.
- Inlet Water Temperature: 40°-120°F (4°- 49°C)
- Maximum Flow Rates: 4 LPM
- Maximum Inlet Pressure:100 psig
- Connection: 1/2" NPTF
- Cell Thread size: 1/2" NPTF
The B-Pure™ 1/2 Size Filter Holder filters up to 4 liters per minute. Natural polypropylene material construction maintains purity while large surface area assures long life. Wall mount. Accepts 10" (25.4cm) pre- and post-filters. Filters are available for many applications, with low pressure drop and high flow rate. Pleated non-leachable construction. Absolute filtration at rated pore size. The Pressure Gauge Kit attaches into any B-Pure™ system to monitor pressure drop across any of the 10" (25.4cm) filter cartridges used in the 1/2 Size Holder. Pressure drop of greater than 10 psi indicates need for filter change. 0 to 160 psi pressure range for monitoring inlet and outlet water pressure.