Clear and amber vials for Waters 48 position autosamplers correspond to Waters #72710 (though not an exact match). Vials are shrink wrapped and packed 100 per biodegradable package. Screw thread accepts 13-425 open top caps and 12mm septa. I-D vials come with porcelain strip on side for easy labeling.
Order vials, septa, and screw caps separately or together in convenience kits. Preassembled septa and caps and limited volume inserts are also available.
- Original Waters™ 4mL WISP™ autosampler vial
- Superior quality 33 expansion borosilicate clear glass (Type 1, Class A) or 51A amber glass
- Uniformly flat bottom for security with inserts unless otherwise noted
- AP2000 High Recovery vials feature a tapered bottom for maximum sample extraction
- Glastic vials have a glass insert fixed inside of a plastic vial
- Deactivated vials are available with either NSC Silanization or Kimshield™ pretreatment