The innovative SureStop® vials from Thermo Scientific® are designed as part of the Advance Vial Closure System (AVCS) and remove any subjectivity around achieving the optimal compression when sealing a vial. SureStop™ vials offer the sealing and performance characteristics of a crimp top vial and the versatility properties of a threaded vial. This is achieved by incorporating a definite stop point into the design of the vial finish, preventing overtightening of the closure. SureStop™ vials remove all doubts about the degree of tightening necessary for optimal sealing.
- Provides a consistent seal independent of user, or the amount of torque applied when closing vial
- Provides optimal septum compression across the opening of the vial
- Design allows the positioning of the closure to be consistently "flat" producing a more cylindrical vial profile, which improves autosampler recognition and compatibility
- As a result of AVCS, when used with our 9-SCK(B) SERIES closure, SureStop™ becomes the best sealing vial/closure on the market
- Designed for use with nearly every autosampler on the market
- When compared to other 2mL vials, SureStop™ yields the lowest loss to evaporation and the lowest standard deviation in evaporation studies