National Scientific offers a wide variety of Screw Thread Vials. Vials are constructed of superior quality 33 expansion borosilicate clear glass (Type 1, Class A) or 51A amber glass and are available with wide opening (10-425 thread finish) or standard opening (8-425 thread finish).
- Vials, unless noted, feature a uniformly flat bottom for security with inserts
- I-D vials feature write-on patch with graduations at 0.5, 1.0, and 1.5mL
- Deactivated vials are treated with NSC Silanization or Kimshield™
- Polypropylene vials are an economical alternative to glass for some applications
- Precision-formed tips are designed to aid sample recovery for limited volume applications
- Glastic vial features a glass insert pre-inserted inside of a clear TPX vial
- Screw caps available separately, as well as convenience packs with vials and caps combined