National Scientific offers a wide variety of Crimp Top Vials. Vials fit most autosamplers that accommodate the 12 x 32mm format and are constructed of superior quality 33 expansion borosilicate clear glass Type 1, Class A or 51A amber glass.
Available with wide opening or standard opening. Wide opening vials are easier to fill while standard opening vials fit many older GC autosamplers. All feature a uniformly flat bottom for security with inserts.
- I-D vials feature write-on patch with graduations at 0.5, 1.0, and 1.5mL
- Target ColorBand™ crimp top vials feature color-coded graduated write-on patch
- Vials with an 11mm crimp finish require aluminum seal closures
- Crimp/snap vials can be used with either 11mm aluminum seals or Snap-It Snap Caps
- Standard opening vials are compatible with all 11mm crimp seals and 5mm nominal diameter inserts.