Eppendorf Protein LoBind microcentrifuge tubes are specifically designed for use in proteomics, where samples tend to be very small and sample recovery is vital. LoBind tubes improve recovery by reducing sample-to-tube binding—without the use of any additives or coatings. A combination of specially developed technology and the purest, select polypropylene results in tube binding (<3%) that ensures minimal loss. Enzymes remain active, and they are not denatured by any tube-surface interactions.
All LoBind tubes are Eppendorf-certified PCR clean and available in a variety of sizes. Each box is packaged in two bags of 50 tubes to help further reduce contamination.
- Minimum protein loss (<3%, BSA 1 µg/mL)
- Free of surface coating, e.g., silicone
- Free of DNA, DNase, RNase, and ATP (PCR clean)
- Special polypropylene type manufactured under optimized processing conditions
- Available in 0.5mL, 1.5mL, and 2.0 mLsizes
- Patented Safe-Lock lid
- Rated to 25,000 x g
- High degree of transparency