Purifier® Filtered PCR Enclosures direct HEPA-filtered air downward over the work area to provide ISO Class 5 conditions and protect your work from particulate contamination. These specialized vertical clean benches provide a controlled environment in which to perform polymerase chain reaction experiments. These enclosures include a variable digital timer that provides UV light exposure continuously or in user-selected increments of 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120 or 240 minutes to deactivate DNA and RNA contaminants. When the set time expires, the UV light automatically switches off in preparation for the next experiment.
Purifier® Filtered PCR Enclosures do not provide protection to the user and should not be used in conjunction with biohazardous material, toxins or radionuclides. Available in 2', 3' and 4' widths. Models featuring the Guardian™ Airflow Monitor continuously monitor downflow airflow and have two LED lights to indicate when airflow is within or outside set point range.
- Bi-fold doors that close the sash opening
- Aerodynamic air foil
- UV-resistant, glacier white and gray, dry powder epoxy-coated aluminum and steel construction
- UV-opaque and resistant 1/4" thick clear tempered safety glass sash and sides
- Ergonomic 10° angled and hinged sash that pivots upward, locks to a loading height of 20" and has wiping seals to contain contaminants
Other features include:
- 99.99% efficient HEPA filter
- Variable speed built-in blower with motorized impeller and solid state control rated for 10 amps
- Minihelic pressure gauge
- Air diffuser
- Fluorescent lamp
- 254 nm UV lamp with 3-way switch (fluorescent, UV and off)
- Blower switch
- 9.4" high sash opening
- Two utility ports with iris openings and plugs
- One year warranty
- For prefilters, see Cat.Nos. 1195-3935700, 1195-3935701 and 1195-3935702.