Protect personnel from waste material containing beta-emitting isotopes with the Thermo Scientific Nalgene™ Acrylic Benchtop Beta Waste Container with Polyethylene Bottle, constructed of 0.375" thick (0.95cm) acrylic.
- Provided with a 2L HDPE Nalgene wide-mouth waste bottle for holding liquid wastes.
- Transparent shield encases the waste bottle without obstructing access to or manipulation of bottle closure.
- Machined lip on the cap prevents slipping and provides extra impact protection.
- Shield cap fits securely over waste bottle—machined lip on cap prevents slipping and provides extra impact protection
- Shield encases 2L (64 oz.) included Nalgene waste bottles while providing safe access to, or easy manipulation of, bottle closure
- Diameter: 5.5"
Additional replacement bottles may be purchased, Cat. No. 7-2120-0005. Other Nalgene bottles may also be used as replacement bottles including 7-2125-2000 and 7-2115-2000.