The MZ2C NT VARIO™ vacuum system combines adaptive process control with clean, whisper-quiet vacuum generation for applications normally slowed by bumping concerns. This system features the unique VARIO™ controller that continuously monitors process conditions for optimal results in rotary evaporation, centrifugal concentration, and more.
- VARIO™ provides unsurpassed control, for maximum productivity - automatically finding and following boiling curves in evaporative applications, or automatically adjusting "zero-hysteresis" single point control for critical applications. All while reducing noise, and greatly extending service intervals. The result, process times up to 30% faster, while minimizing intervention and oversight by the operator.
- Equipped with a quiet, reliable gas ballast that expels condensed vapors from the pump, reducing their effect on pump performance.
- Like most Vacuubrand® oil-free vacuum pumps, the MZ2C NT oil-free vacuum pump features PTFE diaphragms and a fluoropolymer flowpath for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Pump is completely oil-free, eliminating the misting, handling, and disposal of contaminated oil associated with rotary vane pumps. Furthermore, its unique design ensures years of use before the first scheduled maintenance in most lab applications.
- With a bi-directional RS232 port, allowing process validation, and execution of sophisticated pumping programs.
|Ultimate Vacuum:||7mbar (5torr)|
|Flow Rate:||1.7cfm (47lpm)|
Pump is supplied complete with one phase motor, on/off switch, cable with plug, operating manual, and one-year manufacturer's warranty.