Designed for use with aqueous samples, Rotary Vane Direct Drive Vacuum Pumps provide a reliable vacuum source for a variety of laboratory products including FreeZone® Freeze Dry Systems, Protector® Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes and CentriVap® Centrifugal Concentrators. These pumps are available with displacement capacities of 117 or 195 liters per minute (at 60Hz).
- Ultimate vacuum (total pressure) 2 x 10-3 mBar (1.5 micron).
- On/off switch.
- Two inlet adapters (1/2" and 3/4" OD).
- Mode selector with two positions: High Vacuum and High Throughput.
- Gas ballast with three positions: Closed, Low Flow and High Flow.
- Single phase direct drive motor, totally enclosed and fan cooled. Should the motor overheat, the thermal overload device switches off the pump.
- When the pump cools down, the motor automatically restarts.
- Isolation valve seals the inlet to prevent oil and air contamination of the system in the event of power failure.
- Cast aluminum casing and rubber feet.
- Include four each one liter bottles of vacuum pump oil and one exhaust filter with oil mist and odor filter elements.
- Retractable lifting handle or lifting bracket