ChemVac® Combination Pumps integrate a high performance rotary vane pump with a chemical-resistant diaphragm pump to create a low maintenance, longer-lasting pump. The diaphragm pump removes the condensable vapors in the rotary vane pump before they can contaminate the oil, thus extending the life of the oil and ultimately the life of the pump. Pump oil lasts up to 10 times longer than in conventional rotary vane pumps under virtually any condition. Long periods between oil changes reduce cost and down time.
ChemVac® pumps are designed for use with acids and other harsh chemicals including TFA, TFA by-products, acetonitrile, HBe and HNO3 present in samples such as HPLC-prepared and peptide purified materials. Compatible with FreeZone® Freeze Dry Systems and CentriVap® Centrifugal Concentrators.
- Ultimate vacuum (partial pressure) <3 x 10-3 mBar (2.25 micron)
- Pressure control valve compensates for the different volumes displaced by the two pumps
- Glass separator(s) capture downstream condensate vapors
- Ready to use and fully charged with vacuum pump oil (approximately 1 liter)
- 3/4" OD inlet adapter
- Include power switch, power cord and plug