Please inquire about our
The Eppendorf Maxipettor® is a continuously adjustable pipette for precise pipetting of volumes up to 10mL (in 10µL increments). Even liquids with a high vapor pressure or viscosity can be pipetted with ease.
- Adjustable pipette for 1mL to 10mL
- Control button for volume selection
- Digital volume display
- Exchangeable Maxitips
The pipette tips for the Maxipettor® are tailored to different vessels. For example, the Maxitip P is designed for aspirating 1mL to 10mL from beakers. It pipettes according to the positive-displacement principle. The Maxitip S for 2.5mL to 10mL forms a system with the Maxipettor®, and it is used for aspirating liquid from tall, narrow-neck vessels.
- Maxitip P for aspirating 1mL to 10mL from beakers using a positive-displacement technique
- Maxitip S for aspirating 2.5mL to 10mL from tall, narrow-neck vessels using a positive-displacement technique
- No carryover as Maxitips are exchanged
- Valve for Maxitip ensures drip-free dispensing of liquids with a high vapor pressure
- Maxitip G is graduated for dispensing accurate volumes of non-aqueous liquids
|Maxipettor® and Maxitip P|
|Maxipettor® and Maxitip S|