Please inquire about our
SoftGrip™ Single-Channel Pipettes deliver unsurpassed accuracy and precision. This new generation of pipettes has a dual indicator that improves the volume adjustment accuracy by removing the parallax errors. The slim ejection sleeve is made from a high strength, chemically resistant polymer. The slim design allows the pipette to reach to the bottom of narrow tubes without the need for extended length tips. The SoftGrip™ tip nozzle ensures a proper fit with universal pipette tips. SoftGrip™ pipettes have a universal calibration key that reduces the need for costly calibration services. Calibration requires only minutes to perform and eliminates the downtime and cost of alternative calibration methods. Every pipet is calibrated at the factory with standards traceable to NIST and shipped with a Certificate of Calibration.
Fixed-volume pipettes are available in 5µL - 1mL. Adjustable volume pipettes are available in 0.2µL - 1mL. The isolated volume adjustment makes it so there's no need for a locking mechanism to prevent accidental volume adjustment. Unique color coding and labeling clearly indicates the working ranges of the adjustable volume pipettes. Pipettes are completely autoclavable for easy decontamination and sterilization without the need for recalibration. Magnified, easy-to-read precision micrometer ensures reproducible, accurate volume settings.
- Soft, non-slip handle assures a relaxed grip, minimizing fatigue. Ergonomically contoured handle is sized to perfectly fit your hand
- Sloped plunger button maximizes comfort by reducing thumb extension
- Curved hilt cradles your hand, allows a relaxed hand hold, and provides finer control while pipetting. Light, well-balanced feel
- Isolated volume adjustment ring prevents accidental volume changes
- Separate tip ejector button reduces hand motion and the curved shape enhances comfort
- Lever-action ejector assures that the tips are totally ejected on the first stroke