Please inquire about our
SoftGrip™ pipettors deliver accuracy and precision in precision fluid measuring. Every pipet is calibrated at the factory with standards traceable to NIST and shipped with a Certificate of Calibration. Completely autoclavable for easy decontamination and sterilization without the need for recalibration.
Multi-channel pipettes with the option of either a 5µL - 50µL or 30µL - 300µL in both the 8 and 12-channels. A unique, long tip ejector lever and movable lower body can be rotated a full 360° relative to the handle to provide maximum comfort for left- or right-handed use. The isolated volume adjustment makes it so there's no need for a locking mechanism to prevent accidental volume adjustment. This new generation of pipettes has a dual indicator that improves the volume adjustment accuracy by removing the parallax errors. SoftGrip™ pipettes have a universal calibration key that reduces the need for costly calibration services. Calibration requires only minutes to perform and eliminates the downtime and cost of alternative calibration methods. The SoftGrip™ tip nozzle ensures a proper fit with universal pipette tips. Unique color coding and labeling clearly indicates the working ranges of the adjustable volume pipettes.
- Soft, non-slip handle assures a relaxed grip, minimizing fatigue. Ergonomically contoured handle is sized to fit your hand
- Sloped plunger button maximizes comfort by reducing thumb extension.
- Curved hilt cradles your hand, allows a relaxed hand hold, and provides finer control while pipetting. Light, well-balanced feel.
- Isolated volume adjustment ring prevents accidental volume changes.
- Separate tip ejector button reduces hand motion and the curved shape enhances comfort.
- Lever-action ejector assures that the tips are totally ejected on the first stroke.