Please inquire about our
The new Eppendorf Xplorer® Electronic Pipette was specially designed to high professional standards, providing optimal support with a new intuitive operating concept and design based on the proven Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept®. These features set new standards for simplicity, precision, and reproducibility, which means no more delays due to complicated programming or inflexible processes. Instead, you get precisely adjustable parameters, maximum reproducible results, fatigue-free work, and consistent, full control over the pipetting processes.
The Eppendorf Xplorer® was developed with ergonomics in mind. Reduced weight, perfect balance, and hand rest guarantee a low-impact position and efficient relaxation periods. The handle and size of the control buttons feature a user-friendly design, regardless of hand size. All information on the Xplorer® display is clearly readable, regardless of your hand position or work position. The optimally angled pipette head and high-resolution display with individual brightness setting guarantee a comfortable work environment. The spring-loaded tip cone provides maximum tightness with minimal attachment force, noticeably reducing the energy required for ejection without compromising tightness. Because the tip always rests in the same position, the reproducibility of your results is heightened. Volume and speed are precisely and reproducibly adjustable. Adjustable to your work environment and requirements.
Additional features include:
- Aspirating and Dispensing rocker: "Up is up and down is down™" principle
- Easy selection of all functions with the practical selection dial
- Operate in the language of your choice
- Clearly arranged color display
- No sub-menus
- Help function
- Innovative rocker: When the tip is ejected, the piston automatically returns to zero position
- Quick connection clip: Lower part is easy to remove and maintain
- Channel display: Use the pipette with the same orientation – all the time
- Remove the individual channels: Gain more flexibility and safety.