Ovation® pipettes have a unique and patented ergonomic design. They are the only pipettes that fully address the issues of posture, repetition, and force to significantly reduce strain and pain that occur from pipetting, while always providing superior accuracy and precision.
The angled shape allows users to pipette with low arm and elbow height, decreasing tension and associated pain in the neck, shoulder, back, and elbow. When used properly, the Ovation pipette will keep the user's hand and wrist in the neutral position recommended by ergonomic experts.
- The contoured body shape and adjustable hook assures a comfortable, easy grip, and custom fit hand hold.
- The spring loaded tip acquisition means a gentle push is all that is required to attach tips, and an audible "click" confirms secure attachment.
- Tips "flick" off easily with a low force push of the eject button.
- Special filters in the nozzle prevent liquid from being inadvertently aspirated into the pipettor, protecting it from contamination.
- Ovation pipettes are the only pipettes that stand on their own, which means tips never touch the bench, even if the pipette is put down in the middle of a procedure.
- Ovations are color-coded for easy and quick volume identification.