Biohit's Picus is the Red Dot awarded electronic pipette that eases your work load, protects you from injuries by ensuring optimal working posture, and allows accurate and precise pipetting results.
Ergonomics: The Picus is the smallest and lightest electronic pipette on the market, helping to avoid pipetting-caused symptoms like RSI (repetitive strain injury). The handle design and location of operation buttons enable comfortable pipetting. The patented electronic tip ejection, one hand-operated Adjustment wheel, and the conveniently located Start button minimizes the force needed in pipetting. Repetitive and time-consuming pipetting can be done accurately and fast with serial dispensing modes and a new Tracker – a great help in usage such as microplate work.
Reliable Results: Due to the advanced DC-motor concept and built-in error control Biohit® Picus ensures the most accurate and precise pipetting results.
- Variety of pipetting modes in user-friendly interface, including memory places for 10 favorite programs
- Unique Tracker in conjunction with pipetting, reverse pipetting, and multi dispensing modes to aid in microplate work
- Adjustment possibility for 1-point, 2-points and 3-points
- Easy maintenance of lower parts with GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) information integrated in software following the service and calibration
- Safe-Cone filters in all models > 10µL to prevent contaminations
- Autoclavable lower parts in all models (excl. mcp 1200µL)
- Compatible with the Biohit electronic pipette charging systems, charging stand for 1 pipette and charging carousel for 4 pipettes. Direct charging option with micro USB cable.
- Also available in Single-Channel models