Please inquire about our
Biohit's Picus is the Red Dot awarded electronic pipette that eases your work load, protects you from injuries by ensuring optimal working posture, and allows accurate and precise pipetting results.
Ergonomics: The Picus is the smallest and lightest electronic pipette on the market, helping to avoid pipetting-caused symptoms like RSI (repetitive strain injury). The handle design and location of operation buttons enable comfortable pipetting. The patented electronic tip ejection, one hand-operated Adjustment wheel, and the conveniently located Start button minimizes the force needed in pipetting. Repetitive and time-consuming pipetting can be done accurately and fast with serial dispensing modes and a new Tracker – a great help in usage such as microplate work.
Reliable Results: Due to the advanced DC-motor concept and built-in error control Biohit® Picus ensures the most accurate and precise pipetting results.
- Variety of pipetting modes in user-friendly interface, including memory places for 10 favorite programs
- Unique Tracker in conjunction with pipetting, reverse pipetting, and multi dispensing modes to aid in microplate work
- Adjustment possibility for 1-point, 2-points and 3-points
- Easy maintenance of lower parts with GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) information integrated in software following the service and calibration
- Safe-Cone filters in all models > 10µL to prevent contaminations
- Autoclavable lower parts in all models (excl. mcp 1200µL)
- Compatible with the Biohit electronic pipette charging systems, charging stand for 1 pipette and charging carousel for 4 pipettes. Direct charging option with micro USB cable.
- Also available in Single-Channel models