The Plasteur® Plastic Pasteur Pipet offers the aspirating precision of a glass pipet and the safety benefits of plastic, with a fine tip ideal for precision aspirating. Choose between optically clear polystyrene or polypropylene for the chemical resistivity needed for many applications.
Plasteur® pipetsare an economical alternative to glass and are sterilized (gamma irradiated) in the package so autoclaving is not necessary. Available in 5.75" length or longer 9" length for easier handling and reach within larger vessels. Pipets are supplied individually wrapped or bulk packed in bags. Polypropylene Plasteur pipets are also offered with tab lock box packaging—the same standard packaging and quantity as glass Pasteur pipets. An aspirating bulb is also available.
- No more broken glass—more durable than standard glass pipets
- Flexible plastic helps prevent glove or skin punctures
- Available packaged sterile individually wrapped or bulk packed
- No damage during shipping and handling as compared to traditional glass pipets
- Eliminates "sharps" disposal cost