Corning® Universal Fit Hinged Rack Pipet Tips are designed to assure a reliable fit with all major brand pipettors. Tips are available in two sizes: 200µL and 1000µL.
The hinged rack design allows easy rack stacking. The hinged closure allows steam penetration during autoclaving. Racks can be reused. Simply remove the tip insert in the rack and replace with the Corning® tip inserts for hinged racks.
- For use with 1-200 µL and 100-1000 µL single and multichannel pipettors
- 200µL racks have 96 tips per rack; 1000 µL racks have 100 tips per rack
- Exceptional durability - all Corning® tip racks stand up to the demands of use with multichannel pipettors and withstand repeated autoclaving cycles
- Certified RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
- Available sterile and nonsterile
- Tips are not graduated
Corning hinged rack inserts contain tips that are nonsterile and come in 2 stacks of 5 racks equaling 960 tips in 10 inserts for 200µL tips, or 1000 tips in 10 inserts for 1000µL tips.
To use, remove the empty insert in the hinged rack product (4711, 4712, 4713, and 4714). Place the insert with tips inside the rack.
Hinged rack inserts are a great way to reduce waste and reuse racks.