Biohit's precision-made Optifit Pipette Tips are made to provide excellent reproducibility and accuracy. They fit perfectly with Sartorius Biohit pipettes and are suitable for use with most other pipette brands.
Tips are manufactured in a protected ISO 8 Clean Room environment for maximal purity, following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and causing as little environmental loading as possible. All Sartorius Biohit Tips are fully traceable.
- Strict quality standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, followed from R&D to production and delivery
- CE certified
- The highest quality virgin polypropylene used as raw material
- Material used in tips, trays and racks (polypropylene) is 100% recyclable
- Fully autoclavable (121°, 20 min) racks can be reused with Refill Tips
- Air-tight plastic wrapping for maximal purity
- Flip-top boxes can be easily opened and closed using a single hand
- Colour coding of the tip trays allows for easy matching with a suitable Biohit pipette
- RNase, DNase and endotoxin free certified by lot number.
- Also available as e-beam pre-sterilized
- New rack labels indicate tip volume, tip type, lot number, etc.